Part 2 remains until drugs are no longer being sold out of this house and my neighborhood is returned to the safe place it has been for 28 years. I will use this page to keep readers updated.
July 12, 2015
- Can We Get A Patrol Car OUt Here Please Part 1 is posted
- Communication sent to the Mayor's Office about the lack of police response to drug activity on our block.
July 13, 2015
- Police visit the trouble house. No arrests made. Most likely a knock and talk as in we are watching you, a respectful action.
- Children and families outside enjoying the summer evening following the departure of the police.
- Blog Entry Can We Get A Patrol Car Out Here Please Part 1 is taken down.
August 25, 2015
The Bonnie and Clyde team that kept our neighborhood under siege for almost two years without police response appear to be out of business. I would like to say it was good police work but it was not. "Clyde" shot and seriously injured someone and will end up in prison. "Bonnie" not yet out of her 30's has had a serious heart attack. The mother who harbored them with her job of look out no longer needed is now being seen doing what she did for years of a more legal existence, walking to the bus stop.
Even though an attempted murder, and extreme violence, and a poor health appears to have put a stop to the traffic on our quiet street, I still took down the Part 2 posting as promised. Our police have so much work to do as keepers of peace and law in this urban city.